Wednesday, March 18, 2020

In Which I Lie About Limiting Public Health Content

Le Guys.
Staying home is hard. It’s costly. It’s unfair. And it’s a privilege. 
It’s also absolutely needed right now. Because public health is my thing, and most of my friends are nerds, my feed is filled with sensible information and evidence based laments. (For example: People young and old will legit die in great numbers. This is not the flu. We are behind in our preparation.)
Since they’ve got it covered, I’ll try to keep my article sharing and rage to a minimum in the coming days (that’s what Twitter is for). But if for some reason I am *not* preaching to the choir, if you don’t know where to find trusted info, if you don’t get why things need to shut down, if you still want to go to church, or if you have any questions, let me know. I’m happy* to talk.
*Just kidding. I hate it. I will probably get irritated. But I am willing to because I care about public health.

No comments:

Post a Comment